A MESSAGE FROM THE GOD CELLS DIRECTOR, ERIC MEROLA
I have chosen Type II Diabetes as the subject of the sequel to my 4th documentary, The God Cells.
A staggering portion of the USA population has Type II Diabetes and is the 7th leading cause of death in the USA.
With tens of millions of people in the United States living with type II diabetes, and more than 100 million with prediabetes (borderline diabetes), I feel it is a relevant disease to cover for my sequel to The God Cells.
After much discussion with EmCell to accomplish this goal, we have devised a way to allow EmCell’s fetal stem cell therapy to be offered for free for a limited number of people who qualify: as long as the patient falls within certain parameters set by EmCell, and agrees to allow me to film and document their journey before, during, and after therapy.
I plan to follow, film, and document at least 4 to 6 people living with type II diabetes after fetal stem cell therapy.
Duration of the documentary project: One year: filming process would include the 3 days spent undergoing treatment at EmCell in Kiev, Ukraine and periodic follow up filming and documentation during the following 9-12 months post-treatment, at their place of residence.
Goals: To present each patient’s comprehensive approach treating Diabetes Type II through filming these patients through their treatment journey in order to document and show the positive changes that EmCells’s treatment can provide in potentially controlling the disease and helping to prevent further complications.
Criteria that disqualifies for free treatment and participation in the documentary:
– Decompensated diabetes mellitus (glycated hemoglobin over 7.5%)
– Chronic kidney disease IV – V stage. Diabetic glomerulosclerosis (diabetic nephropathy) (according to Moginson IV – V stage) (glomerular filtration ≤30 ml / min / 1.73 m2)
– Diabetic angiopathy with a diabetic foot and gangrene (Rö- compromised part of the body)
– Diabetic ketoacidosis (hyperketonemia, ketonuria and metabolic acidosis)
– Diabetic lactic acidosis – (increased concentration of lactate in the blood)
– Retinopathy: III – IV stage.
– Currently living with active cancer.
Expected treatment results:
– Carbohydrate metabolism stabilization resulting in blood sugar level stabilization and gradual decrease of HbA1C
– Possible gradual decrease of hypoglycemic medications as long as patients are following the recommended diet post-treatment: exclude carbohydrates and limit animal fat
– Inhibition and prevention of diabetes complications (nephropathy and chronic kidney failure, angiopathy of the large and small vessels (heart, brain, extremities, etc.)
What to submit to EmCell in order to be considered:
Completion of EmCell’s medical forms, instrumental, clinical and laboratory findings (including complete blood count, blood chemistry, glycated hemoglobin), and records of past treatment history.
What to expect while undergoing fetal stem cell treatment for Type II Diabetes:
While the portion of the original documentary “The God Cells” that shows me getting the therapy is very similar to what you will experience [Watch this section, “The EmCell Experience” below], this is the basic schedule of the therapy:
Full baseline testing performed when you arrive at EmCell: